About Kantar Consulting
At Kantar Consulting we have broken down our own silos and united the capabilities of Kantar Added Value, Kantar Futures, Kantar Vermeer and Kantar Retail. The result is a specialist growth consultancy with brand and marketing, retail, sales and shopper expertise all under one roof. Our purpose is to switch on growth for clients, categories and people. Our mission is to re-write the rules of demand and the conventions of marketing and sales.
Our diverse team combines researchers, analysts, consultants, creatives, developers and practitioners to partner with clients in the new ways their business requires today. We go beyond strategy with a promise to build internal capability and to ensure strategy makes its way into execution, producing tangible results.
Connected to the Kantar and WPP ecosystems, Kantar Consulting has unmatched capability across data, insight, creative, digital, analytics and the full end-to-end suite of marketing and sales services.
- We are focused on whole demand – we know how to generate and convert demand through transformational brand and retail experiences
- We recognize that purpose, culture, and organization capability are critical to lasting growth.
- We are dedicated to human understanding…how we think, live, behave and buy
- We are real people solving real problems with real results
- We bring analytics and creativity to every problem
- We believe execution is strategic
- We work “with” not “on” clients
While we are 1,000+ brand and marketing and retail, sales and shopper experts in 50 offices worldwide, we act like a small agile team with the ability to leverage our scale to switch on growth.
Kantar Consulting is looking for full-time interns available to work in its Chicago office. Interns will get hands-on experience working primarily with Kantar Consulting’s Futures Practice. Interns will also have the opportunity to support our futures and foresight tools and techniques, and contributing to strategic recommendations and report development for a range of clients. Projects may include brand positioning and strategy, innovation and early stage product development, and looking at future scenarios such as “The future of food” or “The future of deodorant.” There will be opportunities to work as part of a multi-skilled team and gain exposure to a range of projects and colleagues with complementary skills. In addition, intern responsibilities will include active participation in social media efforts, desk research for various projects and assistance with administrative tasks such as preparation for workshops, documenting consumer research materials like scrapbooks and photos, and generally being an eager spare set of hands.
Ideal candidates are insightful, strategic thinkers, highly attuned to the world and the people around them. They have a strong academic background, a willingness to take on responsibility, and a keen interest in marketing, general business, and current affairs. As well, they have excellent written and verbal communication skills, extensive experience with all Microsoft Office products, and strong internet research abilities. Video editing and/or graphic design skills are a plus. Candidates do NOT have to be studying marketing, communications, or business – humanities, liberal arts, and fine arts majors are all encouraged to apply.
What you will have…
- Experience working with and analyzing quantitative and qualitative research and presenting the results in compelling ways is a plus, although not mandatory
- A willingness to contribute to all aspects of company life
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- A team player quality and excellent people skills
- A can-do attitude with an ability to think both strategically and creatively
- An inquisitive mind that is curious and engaged in knowing more about the world around them
How to Apply
NOTE: We are now accepting applications for Summer 2018 internships (May-August)
Kantar Consulting always wants to hear from the best and brightest within the industry. If you’re looking for an intellectually stimulating, hands-on opportunity to further develop your career ,* please submit your cover letter and resume following the *required guidelines below :
Subject Line: [LAST NAME, FIRST NAME – OFFICE LOCATION – INTERNSHIP POSITION)
Ex: Doe, Jane – Chicago – Consulting Internship
Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter
Proof of eligibility to work in the US will be required. This role is not eligible for OPT or Visa sponsorship.
- Applications reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Select candidates will be interviewed over the phone or in person.
- Full-time opportunities available
- Internship will be paid
We are an equal opportunity employer, and invite job applications from all qualified and eligible individuals irrespective of race, age, gender, religion, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.